Scholastic Book Orders

Scholastic Book Orders
Order books here! Class Activation Code: GQLKG

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Unfortunate Behaviors

Dear Parents,

Your child will be bringing home a letter that he/she has written about his/her behavior during dismissal time yesterday.  I was not here during dismissal and another teacher came into the classroom to dismiss 3C.  Unfortunately, I was informed that the class was loud and disrespectful at dismissal time, so the class is doing a little work for me today.  Each student is writing apology letters to Mrs. Watt and writing a letter to YOU about his/her behavior.  I would like for you to discuss your child's behavior and sign this sheet indicating you and your child discussed his/her behavior, and return it to me tomorrow.  I would appreciate your help in this matter.  Thanks and let me know if you have any questions!


Mrs. McCarville

No comments:

Post a Comment