Scholastic Book Orders

Scholastic Book Orders
Order books here! Class Activation Code: GQLKG

Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome 2014!

Hello and welcome back!  I hope you enjoyed the extended vacation with our cancelled day from today.  Hopefully, your 3rd grader is ready to finish out the second half of the school year.  Wow!  Did the first half of the year go fast or what?

Your child may have his or her December reading calendar.  If your child has met his or her reading goal and would like to turn in his or her December reading calendar, please do so as soon as possible.  The January reading calendar was sent home before break, with a goal of reading 350 minutes.  It is an option to complete the reading calendar.  However, if your child does decide to complete the calendar, he or she will receive a Pizza Hut certificate.  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.  Thanks!

I wanted to inform you that I will not be here the following week: January 13-17th.  If you have any questions or concerns, please know I will do my best to get back to you as soon as I return home.  If it is an issue that needs to be addressed, you can also contact my sub.  Thanks!

Beginning next week, 3C's schedule will change just a bit. Currently, your child does not have a fifth special/exploratory.  Beginning next week, your child's 5th special/exploratory will begin.  Here is your child's special/exploratory schedule:
Monday: PE
Tuesday: Technology (this is new!)
Wednesday: Art
Thursday: Library
Friday: Music

Report cards will be sent home on Monday, January 13th.  If you have any questions about your child's report card, feel free to contact me.  Thanks!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me.  Thanks and have a great week!  I will blog again in a few weeks, unless I share something later this week.

Sincerely,
Mrs. McCarville

No comments:

Post a Comment